#126 Elissa Shevinsky, Faster Than Light Static Code Analysis
Who she is, what she does. A little about Faster Than Light. What static analysis is; why it is important, availability by language. How to get started. Making it part of CI/CD. Uploading code to Faster Than Light, why their tool is faster then doing the analysis yourself, running locally (not yet). What common problems are found and what can be done about them. The future of the company; how to get in touch.
- #123 Dane Hillard, Good Software Practices
- #115 Scott Helme, Fighting Cross-Site Scripting with Content Security Policy and Subresource Integrity
- #114 Kee Jeffreys, Loki Privacy Network
- #110 Brandon Byars, Testing Microservices with Mountebank
- #107 Niall Merrigan, Hacking, Bug Bounties and Responsible Disclosure